Tuesday, September 29, 2009

30th September: Permanent resident!


Sorry I missed the blog yesterday, I was househunting in the Vale and stayed over last night. Have good news to report, I have found a house that we both like and although it needs some modifications, it is very achievable. Just need to sort out the finances etc. Joined Simon first thing this morning for his physio session where I am learning to assist him. Then watched him in the gym where he was standing using just a hand rail, and then miraculously, he shifted his right leg forward one step! He could not put his weight on the leg, but there was distinct movement from the hip. Hooray for Simon. Zapped in to work then back to the hospital for lunch. He was happy sitting in the sun and quite chatty.

Then came home to fantastic news that Simon's permanent residency visa has been approved! I phoned the news through to the hospital, he is going to be so excited. So many milestones achieved today, I am beaming.
Love Marian x

No comments:

Post a Comment