Monday, July 4, 2011

4th July 2011: Nearly two years

Hi everyone,

On 6th July it will be the second anniversary of Simon's devastating stroke. He is alive and, although very disabled, he is quite well, and I feel so proud of him for this incredible achievement. I hope that you will join me in congratulating him and wishing him well. Simon would be pleased to hear from you. He can read and respond to email and has a gmail address that you can guess.

I am so busy that I cannot find time to visit this blog too often but will try to do so once each month.

Much love,

Marian

2 comments:

  1. Ian and I were thinking of Simon tonight as it's been two years now. It's good to hear Simon feeling well. All our thoughts to you both x
    Aurelie & Ian ( & Amelia & Delphine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Simon and Marian,
    Well done Simon, and our big apology we haven't around as promised. Malcolm hasn't been well either as you aware that he has a disability as well. It has been a challenging year for us as well. Though he is managing but slowly.

    Don't worry we haven't forgotten Simon. Please give our big hug to him.

    Regards,
    Jelina, Malcolm and Marlon

    ReplyDelete