Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10th March: Exhausted

We are worn out, wrung out, exhausted. The BIRCH regime requires a lot of travelling (me driving) and doubled effort from Simon. Meanwhile I going to work and trying to close the sale on our house at Brighton. With luck the house will be sold and gone by Monday lunchtime. It will be a great weight off us - we have been carrying $700,000 in mortgage payments for the last four months with interest rates rising each month. I was trained in economics and taught never to be scared of large numbers, but when it is personal like this, it is not so simple. I hope that next week we will climb out of this. Phew!

I think that the Beijing trip is on for June. Anyone care to meet us there?

Marian x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt M

    Just had a catch up, all sounds busy busy busy. Great to hear about Simons new regime at Felixstowe. I hope its going well for him.

    We are very jealous of you both. We did Shanghai last Feb and fell in love with China. Hate the flying still, but I cope.
    Would love to meet you out there but we'll wait for you to come back and tell us how fab it was.
    Hope you are well. Love to Simon.
    Lots of love
    Your very jealous nephew
    Gaz xxx

    ReplyDelete